Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves paratha recipe. You can have drumstick leaves paratha using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick leaves Paratha:
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger+garlic +green chili paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 11/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Provide 1 tsp of whole cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need As needed of Ghee.
Instructions to make Drumstick leaves Paratha:
- Clean and wash the drumsticks leaves(moringa).Blanched it in boiling water with salt for 5-min..
- Take wheat flour, besan and other ingredients mentioned above. Add blanched moringa leaves to the flour. Knead and keep the dough for 10min..
- Take the dough and make a round shape paratha..
- Put on tawa. Cook one side, flip and cook other side. Apply ghee and cook. Paratha is ready to be served.can be served with any gravy sabji or curd. It can also be served with pickle..
If you find this Drumstick leaves Paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.