Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick and spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick and spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick and spinach soup recipe. You can cook drumstick and spinach soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick and spinach soup:
- Provide 6 of drumsticks.
- Take 1 of blanch of spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Get 6-7 of cloves garlic.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2-3 of pinch cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice according to taste.
- Use 1 of onion.
Steps to make Drumstick and spinach soup:
- Boil spinach in hot salted water.. boil onion and garlic.
- Now make a paste of spinach onion and garlic.
- Boil drumsticks.let it cool completely. Now remove seeds and skin. Make a paste of pulp.and churn it.. add water if needed..
- Take a pan and heat 1 spoon ghee.. pour spinach onion and garlic paste. Now add drumsticks pulp.add sugar.
- Stir well.add pomegranate juice,black pepper,cinnamon powder and salt. Add water if needed..
- Boil all together for 5-6 minutes. Add lemon juice..
- Soup is ready.
If you find this Drumstick and spinach soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.