Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick leaves paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves paratha recipe. To cook drumstick leaves paratha you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick leaves paratha:
- Get 1 cup of drumsticks leaves.
- Use 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carom powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder or green chillies.
Steps to make Drumstick leaves paratha:
- Take a a big utensils and add chopped drumsticks leaves, wheat flour and all the ingredients make a soft dough with the help of a Knead and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take a roller pan and shape like a circle..
- Now put the roti on the tawa and make a paratha..
- Now our paratha's are serve to ready, you can eat paratha with pickles and curd…enjoy a lot.
If you find this Drumstick leaves paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.