Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick brinjal gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick brinjal gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick brinjal gravy recipe. You can cook drumstick brinjal gravy using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick brinjal gravy:
- Take 2 of Drumstick.
- Use 6 of Brinjal.
- You need 10-12 of Shallot.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Tamarind small lemon size.
- Use 4 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of All-purpose masala.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Drumstick brinjal gravy:
- Cut brinjal and drumstick as shown and put it in water. So that colour will not change..
- Cut onion, tomato .Grind coconut, cumin seeds, fennel seed into fine paste..
- Heat pan add oil , mustard,urad dal, Fenugreek, shallots, garlic and curry leaves and Fry until onion become glassy..
- Now add all-purpose masala, salt, brinjal, drumstick, tomato and pour little water upto vegetables sink.Cook until tomato get mashed..
- Now add tamarind juice, coconut paste and cook until your required consistency..
- For more recipes https://www.foodloverarea.co/.
If you find this Drumstick brinjal gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.