Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick leaves soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick leaves soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves soup recipe. To make drumstick leaves soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick leaves soup:
- Get 1 cup of Drumstick leaves.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Shallots chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use as needed of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white (whipped).
Steps to make Drumstick leaves soup:
- Clean & wash the leaves. Mix it with water & boil it..
- When it boils, stir it well. When it becomes cooked, remove from heat. Almost 1 and half cup..
- Heat a kadai. Pour ghee, then add chopped shallots on low flame. When it becomes light brown, add cornflour. Stir it 2 min. Then add the sieved drumstick leaves soup..
- When it boils, add the whipped egg white, stir it continuously till it becomes thick. Then add salt, pepper powder & tomato sauce. Stir it well. Remove from heat..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Drumstick leaves soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.