Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney recipe. To cook drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney:
- Provide of Drumstick paratha.
- Take 50 g of drumstick leaves.
- Provide 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of Small sliced grated ginger.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- Use 1 of tbps Carom seeds.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Get 1tbp of sambhar masala.
- Prepare 3-4tbp of ghee.
- Prepare of Drumstick chutney.
- Use 1 of chopped drumstick.
- Get 1 of small sliced ginger.
- Take 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder as per taste(or red chilli).
- Prepare 1tbsp of dry mango (amchur) powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1tbps of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1tbps of oil.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of chopped coriander.
Steps to make Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney:
- In a bowl add wheat flour, chopped onion, grated ginger, salt, red chilli powder, Carom seeds, sambhar masala, chopped drumstick leaves. Mix well ingredients well and try to knead a dough, if required add little amount of water. Knead a soft dough..
- Now take small ball of this dough and roll it in round chapati shape..
- Now heat a tawa and put this round chapati on tawa and cook it from both side. Add ghee on both side. Paratha is ready.
- Now take one drumstick. Chop in large size. Put these chopped drumstick in pressure cooker with 3 cups of water. Cook till 3-4 whistle at medium flame..
- Now take these boiled drumstick out and drain the water. Cut them in halves and take pulp out of it..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbps oil and heat it at slow flame. Now add urad dal, cumin seeds, roast till golden brown. Add red chilli now..
- Now add onion and saute for 30 seconds. Now add tomato and saute it for 1 minute by adding ginger..
- Now take this out and let it cool. Now in a mixer jar add drumstick pulp, this above mixture, salt and dry mango powder, chopped coriander. Grind it well to a chutney consistency..
- Now drumstick leaves paratha is ready to serve with drumstick chutney, curd and pickle..
If you find this Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.