Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick gravy recipe. To make drumstick gravy you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick gravy:
- You need 250 gms of drumstick.
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Use 1/2 cup of kokum.
- You need 1 cup of jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 3 of dry red round chilly.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Drumstick gravy:
- Cut the drumsticks in 2" inches and boil them. Now in a pan heat oil and roast besan till aromatic and golden brown. In another vessel boil kokum and jaggery. Let it cool..
- Add all masala's to the gravy and cook the masala's. Now add the boiled drumsticks along with the water..
- Allow it to boil and cook well. Now in a small wok heat oil, crackle mustard seeds, kashmiri red chilly and dry red round chilly. Pour the seasoning over the gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Drumstick gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.