Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick baby corn fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick baby corn fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick baby corn fry recipe. To make drumstick baby corn fry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick baby corn fry:
- Take of Drumstick 6 clean and cut into finger length.
- Prepare of Baby corn 10nos.
- You need 2 tbs of Black olives.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Crushed chilli.
- Provide of Mustard 2tsp (lightly fry and crush).
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Cottage cheese 2tbs (grated).
- You need 3 tbs of Olive oil.
Steps to make Drumstick baby corn fry:
- Keep a deep pan, add oil, put drumstick and baby corn,.
- Add turmeric powder, crushed chilli, garlic powder, crushed mustard, mix well.
- Cover and Cook in a low flame for 15 min, (stir often).
- Now add 1/2 cup water and salt, continue to cook in medium flame until done.
- Remove the pan, Now add grated cottage cheese and olives, cover and keep aside for 10 min.
- Now its ready to serve with roti, rice etc..,.
If you find this Drumstick baby corn fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.