Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick masala recipe. To make drumstick masala you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick masala:
- Use 2-3 of Drumsticks.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2-3 of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asfoetida/hing.
Instructions to make Drumstick masala:
- Take the Drumsticks cut into medium size pieces along with onion,tomato,green chillies..
- In a pan,add oil,mustard seeds,jeera,green chilli,onion with bit of salt and asfoetida.Cook the onions till translucent,then add ginger garlic paste,after raw smell goes add tomato and Drumsticks..
- Then add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, jeera powder, coriander powder,garam masala and bit of water.Cook slowly till Drumsticks are fully cooked.It will take about 15mins..
If you find this Drumstick masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.