Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Drumstick bhartha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick bhartha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick bhartha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick bhartha recipe. You can cook drumstick bhartha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick bhartha:
- Use 7-8 of drumstick.
- Get 4-5 of onions.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Provide Aa needed of Salt(as per taste).
- Take To taste of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide As needed of Green Coriander.
Instructions to make Drumstick bhartha:
- Boil 7-8 drum sticks (cut into pieces) till it soften then remove the pulp out of it and keep it aside…
- Take a pan with 2-3 tbp oil and 2 spoons of butter and stir well till it's hot…
- Add finely chopped 4 onions stir well till it becomes transparent…
- Then add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and mix well wait for it to cook…
- Add 1tbp red chilli powder, 1tbp jeera powder, 1tbp dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, 1.5tbp lemon juice, 1-1.5 tbp salt, 1/2 tbp turmeric and mix it well..
- Then add finely chopped coriander leave and mix well.. Once it's cooked well now add the pulp and few pieces of drumstick into this and mix well.. Serve it with chapathis and enjoy ✌😋.
If you find this Drumstick bhartha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.