Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Drumstick leaves peanut fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick leaves peanut fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves peanut fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves peanut fry recipe. To cook drumstick leaves peanut fry you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick leaves peanut fry:
- Get 5 cups of cleaned drumstick leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Get 6-7 of dried red chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
Steps to make Drumstick leaves peanut fry:
- Take a pan and add 1tsp oil, 1cup water, salt and bring to boil. Once boiled add drumstick leaves and cook it untill water is reduced..
- Roast the peanuts. In a blender add peanuts, garlic, dried red chillies, asafoetida and make coarse powder..
- Add the powder to cooked leaves and saute for 2-3 mins and turn off from flame..
- Note: Do not add excess water. Cook it on medium flame..
If you find this Drumstick leaves peanut fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.