Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick gravy recipe. To make drumstick gravy you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick gravy:
- Get 1 cup of Drumstick/Murungakkai -.
- Prepare 5-10 of Small onions -.
- You need of Onion – 1 chopped.
- You need of Green chilies – As per taste.
- Provide of Tomato – 2 chopped.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Dhaniya/Coriander Seeds -.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of KhusKhus/Poppy seeds -.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Tamarind pulp -.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Chili powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Split urad dal -.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Mustard seeds -.
- Take 4-6 pods of Garlic -.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Oil -.
Steps to make Drumstick gravy:
- Soak coriander seeds, KhusKhus, and cumin seeds in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Then, grind to a smooth paste and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and when spluttered add split urad dal, green chilies, and onions. Sautee this well..
- To that add a drumstick and saute. After sauteing add tomatoes and salt. Mix well and close and cook till the drumstick is soft..
- Then, add chili powder, turmeric powder, and mix well. Add little hot water and cook..
- Once the drumstick is cooked add tamarind pulp and mix well. At the end add the ground garlic and curry leaves..
- Close and cook for a few minutes. Finally serve the hot drumstick curry with rice.
If you find this Drumstick gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.