Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal and drumstick curry recipe. To make brinjal and drumstick curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal and drumstick curry:
- Take 10 of small onion shallots.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 3 of small brinjal (cut like a flower).
- Use 1/2 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 100 ml of tamarind juice (from gooseberry size tamarind with 100ml water).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard seeds for seasoning.
- Use 1/4 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds for seasoning.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds for seasoning.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 100 ml of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal and drumstick curry:
- Put tomato and garlic in a mixer jar and make puree.
- Take a pan add oil to it and once get heat seasoning it with all the seasoning ingredients then add onion shallots (peeled),brinjal,drumstick,turmeric powder fry it for few minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,tomato purée,tamarind juice,salt then stir well,it starts to boil.
- Once started boiling keep it in a sim manner for 15 minutes,our curry is ready to serve now,transfer it to bowl..
If you find this Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.