Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. To cook drumstick curry you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick Curry:
- Provide 250 gms of drumsticks.
- Use 1 pc. of Potato.
- Provide 1 pc. of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Asafoetida.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- You need As required of Coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Drumstick Curry:
- Peel and Cut drumstick in to pieces. Peel and make potato dice. Wash and boil adding salt..
- Now heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds tempered add asafoetida and besan and saute till besan looks fluffy and light on slow flame. Now add drumsticks potato and chopped tomato saute. Now add red chilli powder cumin-coriander powder turmeric powder and salt saute add jaggery mix properly and add 1/2glass of water and cook on mid slow flame. For 5-7min..
- Tasty healthy Drumstick curry is ready to serve.Garnish with chopped coriander..
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.