Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Drumstick curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. To cook drumstick curry you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick curry:
- You need 4 of drumstick.
- Use 2 teaspoon of sambhar powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing.
- Take of Lemon size tamarind pulp.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 5 tablespoon of besan.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of half urad dhal.
- Use Handful of curry pata.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Drumstick curry:
- Cut the drumstick to small pieces. Take the pulp out of lime size tamarind. Add the drumstick to the pulp then add salt,hing,sambhar powder turmeric powder and cook well..
- After the drumstick becomes tender. Take five tablespoon of besan mix it in cold water and add to cooked drumstick. Lastly put a tadka of mustard seeds half urad dhal and curry patta..
If you find this Drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.