Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick Brinjal kuzhambhu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Brinjal kuzhambhu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick brinjal kuzhambhu recipe. To make drumstick brinjal kuzhambhu you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick Brinjal kuzhambhu:
- Use 2-3 of drumstick.
- Use 3-4 of brinjal.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Take 3 tsp of sambhar powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of tamarind water pulp.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get pinch of asafoetida.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame (til) oil.
- Prepare 2 of dry Chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of methidana/ fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Drumstick Brinjal kuzhambhu:
- Cut drumstick into medium size pieces, cut brinjal into long strips. Chop onions to long strips. Cook the drumstick first and keep aside. Do not overcook the drumstick..
- In a small pan add grated coconut and dry roast it on low flame then add sambar powder and switch off the flame. Then grind this by adding little water to a smooth paste..
- Take a kadai, add sesame oil. As oil turns hot,add mustard seeds, methi, hing, red chillies and curry leaves. Then add chopped onions. As onions turns translucent, add brinjals and let the brinjals get little soft..
- After brinjals are little cooked add the tamarind water.Add turmeric powder and grinded sambar paste to it. Now add drumsticks and adjust the consistency by adding little water. Add required salt to it and allow it to boil on medium low flame till it reaches the kuzhambhu consistency..
- Delicious Drumstick brinjal kuzhambhu is ready to serve with hot rice..
If you find this Drumstick Brinjal kuzhambhu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.