Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Drumstick Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. You can cook drumstick curry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick Curry:
- Take of Ingredients:.
- Use 375 gm of yogurt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chick pea flour.
- Get 1 of large onion sliced.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 3 of small green chilies.
- Get 1 of twig curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get of Moringa or drumsticks.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil as required.
- Provide of Tarka Ingredients:.
- You need 5-6 of button chilies.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide of Juice of half a lemon.
- Provide 1 tsp of zeera.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make Drumstick Curry:
- Method: Blend the yogurt and chick pea flour together. Separately blend garlic and green chilies. Heat oil in a wok, add onions and cook till golden brown. Add curry leaves, garlic and chilli paste, stir till fragrant, next add all spices and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Add the yogurt blend and keep stirring until it starts simmering and starts boiling. Add the drumsticks at this stage, Lower the flame, add salt and let it cook with lid on for about half and hour or until fully cooked..
- Heat the oil and add onion & garlic. Cook till golden brown. Add rest of the spices and let it sizzle. -Add lemon juice to the curry, mix well and add the tarka lastly. Devour with rice or slurp it as it is. Enjoy!.
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.