Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken drumstick roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken drumstick roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken drumstick roast recipe. To cook chicken drumstick roast you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken drumstick roast:
- Use 4 of chicken drumstick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onions.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 inch of ginger.
- Use 5-6 of dry whole red chillies.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 4 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery powder.
Steps to make Chicken drumstick roast:
- Wash chicken drumstick cut from both sides.. Now add curd and turmeric powder lemon juice and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Dry roast whole red chilli whole coriander fennel seeds and cumin seeds.. Than cool down and add Garlic cloves and ginger and break in mortar.
- Later add little water and blend it in blender untill smooth paste… In kadai add chopped onions and cook till onions becomes translucent.
- Now add marinated chicken..drumstick Saute it add kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well.
- Now add roasted masala paste over chicken drumstick and kitchen king masala and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- As it gets cooked than add water ang jaggery powder and cook for 15 minutes… As chicken drumstick gets cooked add curry leaves.
- Now serve chicken drumstick roast ang enjoy😊.
If you find this Chicken drumstick roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.