Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. To make drumstick curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use as needed of few curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chana Dal.
- Get 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 3 of Onions sliced.
- Take 3 of Drumsticks cleaned and cut.
- Prepare 1 of Potato cubed.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide to tatse of Salt.
Instructions to make Drumstick Curry:
- In oil add cumin, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the green chillies. Add the Chana Dallas and saute.
- Add sliced onions and saute till translucent.Add the cubed potatoes &the drumsticks.
- Add Haldi powder and adjust the salt.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the red chillies powder. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and let it cool till done.
- Curry Should be all dry.
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.