Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick and egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick and egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick and egg curry recipe. To cook drumstick and egg curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick and egg curry:
- Use 3 of hard-boiled eggs.
- You need 5 of drumsticks, cut into 3-inch pieces.
- Use 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Get 5 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder (opt).
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of For tempering.
- Provide 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 of green chilli, de-seed and halved.
- You need 3 of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 stalk of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Drumstick and egg curry:
- Heat the oil in a cooking pan, add the drumstick pieces and toss them for a minute. Remove and keep aside..
- Using the same oil, add the mustard seeds and let them pop. Add the chilli, garlic, onions and curry leaves and saute for a few seconds till fragrant…
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Stir to combine..
- Now add drumstick pieces and half a cup of water. Stor to mix and put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Take the lid off and add another half cup of water, increase heat, bring to boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer covered till it forms a thickish gravy and the drumsticks are soften, approx 10-12 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and boiled eggs. Stir gently to mix and let simmer again for another minute. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with hot steamed rice or chapatis.
If you find this Drumstick and egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.