Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masaledar chicken drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masaledar chicken drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masaledar chicken drumstick recipe. You can cook masaledar chicken drumstick using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masaledar chicken drumstick:
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies slit.
- Take 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken 65 masala.
- Take 2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Malai/cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Masaledar chicken drumstick:
- Marinate the chicken with dry spices and chilli ginger garlic paste and keep it for 45 minutes.
- Add oil in kadai.. Add bay leaf.. Than add marinated chicken keep as it for 5 minutes.. As it start retaining water than add slit green chillies and water mix well.
- Cover it and let it cook for 10 minutes.. As it changes colour than add ghee.. Than add kitchen king masala mix well…
- Now add curd and Malai and salt and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- As chicken drumstick gets ready serve hot squeeze some lemon juice over it and enjoy.
If you find this Masaledar chicken drumstick recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.