Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick Biyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Biyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick biyani recipe. To make drumstick biyani you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick Biyani:
- Prepare 6-8 of drum stick.
- You need 2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- Use 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Drumstick Biyani:
- Cut the drumstick 1- 1.5 inch length 2 cup of water cook on 2 whistles… Scoop out the pulp 👆.
- 5 cup of water cinnamon star cloves salt bring to boil… Add soaked basmati rice (soak 20mints)… Cook on 3/4th and strain the water keep asides….
- 2tbsp ghee then add 1tsp garam masala… 1 chopped onion 2 green chilli saute well… 1tbsp ginger garlic paste saute until the raw smell of gone….
- 2 medium size chopped tomatoes cook till mushy… 3/4tsp chilli powder, 1tsp coriander powder.
- 1/4tsp Turmeric, 1 cup chopped coriander mint leaves saute until the raw smell of gone… 2tbsp curd saute 3mints.
- Add drumstick pulp saute 2mints, salt mix well… then Add 3/4th cooked rice stir generally.
- Keep simmer, Coriander mint leaves 1/2 lemon juice… Cover and cook for 10mints and low heat after 10mints undisturbed.
- Open stir gently 😋😋😋 Drumstick biryani ready.
If you find this Drumstick Biyani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.