Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malai chicken drumstick biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai chicken drumstick biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai chicken drumstick biryani recipe. To make malai chicken drumstick biryani you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai chicken drumstick biryani:
- Prepare 8 pieces of chicken drumstick.
- Take 1 of big onions slice.
- You need 3 tbsp of of malai.
- Prepare 3 tsp of of curd.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of big cardamom pod.
- Get 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Take 1/4 spoon of cummin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of of basmati rice soaked for half and hour.
- Get of Black pepper powder to sprinkle.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken 65 masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 5 cups of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get Pinch of any food colour dissolve in water.
- Get of Few almonds and cashewnuts.
Steps to make Malai chicken drumstick biryani:
- Wash the chicken drumstick and slit it now add curd Kashmiri red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander powder salt and mix well.. Than add Malai mix it than add chicken 65 masala.
- Marinate chicken cover it and keep in refrigerator for 2to3 hrs… In a kadai add ghee.. Than add cloves bay leaf and cardamom pod saute it. Than add red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander and mix well in alow flame.
- Now add chicken drumsticks mix well and add water and cover it let it cook for 15 minutes on medium slow flame.
- Later add kitchen king masala mix well than add garam masala mix well add water and let it cook for 5to7 minutes.
- Now in kadai add oil.. Add onions and fry till crispy brown colour… Wash rice and boil it add salt rice should be not too much cooked kacha paka type.
- As rice is boiled in a kadai add chicken drumsticks with gravy in base.. Than add rice.. Again add chicken.
- Now add gravy over it add green chillies again add rice.
- Now add food colour and.. Keep biryani in slow flame cover it with lid and add little water give dum for 15 minutes.. As biryani is aff tha flame.. Sprinkle black pepper powder add cumin seeds over it…
- Heat ghee add over biryani… Later sprinkle some fried brown onions some alononds and Cashew nuts….
- Now Malai chicken drumstick biryani is ready to eat serve hot and enjoy🍗😊.
If you find this Malai chicken drumstick biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.