Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Halloween Popcorn Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Halloween Popcorn Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloween Popcorn Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to halloween popcorn balls recipe. To cook halloween popcorn balls you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Take 10 cup of popped popcorn.
- Prepare 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped and melted until smooth.
- Use 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, cnopped and melted until smooth.
- You need 6 tbsp of orange or any Halloween colored sprinkles divided use. 4 tablespons for semi sweet popcorn and 2 tablespoons,for white chocolate popcorn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Instructions to make Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Line 12 muffin tins with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down into tin to line it..
- Divide the popcorn evenly into 2 large bowls..
- Into one bowl of popcorn mix in warm.melted white chocolate, add 2 tablespoons of the Halloween sprinkles,and 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles mix gently. Divide popcorn into 6 of the plastic lined cupcake tins. Pressing gently to form balls..
- Into second bowl of popcorn mix warm melted semi sweet chocolate with popcorn, add the remaing 4 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles. Divide into remaining 6 plastic lined cup cake tins, forming into balls..
- Refrigerate until.set about 30 minutes then pop.out and serve..
If you find this Halloween Popcorn Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.