Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick daal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick daal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick daal recipe. To make drumstick daal you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick daal:
- Prepare 2 having the long length of Drumsticks.
- Use 1 middle size of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 to 4 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin’seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 bowl of cooked daal.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp eah of paste of coriander & garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
Steps to make Drumstick daal:
- Remove the peel of drumstick & cut it into middle size pieces. Chop the onion & tomato & keep a side. Make the liquid daal in another container & keep aside. Keep the pan on the gas, pour oil to add..
- Add cumin’s & mustard seeds & wait to splutter it. Add drumstick & fry it well. Now add curry leaves, onion, tomato & saute it. Add chilli powder, salt, a paste of garlic coriander,cumin seeds & stir it well.:.
- Add half glass hot water to cook it well.Now add well prepared daal to it. Keep it to cook for 3 min & serve it with chapatti or roti Just now I have made it DRUM STICK https:instagram.com/deshpandepranita.
If you find this Drumstick daal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.