Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Drumstick Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Drumstick Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Drumstick Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed drumstick masala recipe. To cook stuffed drumstick masala you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Drumstick Masala:
- Take 2 of Drumsticks (chopped).
- Use 3 Tbsp of Gram Flour (roasted).
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Peanuts (roasted).
- Take 3 Tbsp of Coconut (grated).
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Coriander and Cumin Seed Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Take 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Stuffed Drumstick Masala:
- First, take the Drumsticks and slit in the centre (as shown in image). Boil the water in the pot and steam the Drumsticks (As shown in image)..
- Now, while Drumsticks is boiling let's prepare the masala mix, first in the bowl add Gram Flour (roasted), Peanuts (roasted), Coconut (grated), Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander & Cumin Seed Powder, Asafetida, Garam masala powder, Sugar and then mix them all..
- Once you mix them properly add in Oil and mix it again. Now, let the Drumsticks out and let it cool down. Once it is cool, start stuffing the mixture in just a little bit..
- Add Oil in the pan to heat up, then add Cumin seeds, Asafoetida, Curry leaves saute for a bit..
- Then add in Stuffed Drumsticks. Saute this for few second after add masala mix. Let it cook for 2 minutes after which add in some water..
- Then cover the pan and cook it for at least 3 minutes. Now your Drumstick Masala is ready to be served..
If you find this Stuffed Drumstick Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.