Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Drumstick Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick soup recipe. To cook drumstick soup you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick Soup:
- Use 3-4 of drumsticks.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 5-6 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Drumstick Soup:
- Wash the drumsticks and cut into long pieces.
- Boil the drumsticks into the water.
- Once the drumsticks is boiled. Separate both the drumsticks and the boiled water into two separate balls.
- Take the drumsticks and remove the pulp.
- Take the pulp, drumsticks and boiled water and grind into the mixture.
- Take a pan and heat the ghee, next add garlic, onion and sauté for 2 mins.
- Next add the grinded drumstick mixture with the onions and mix well.
- If the soup is very thick add water.
- Add black pepper powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
- Boil the soup for 3-4 mins and turn the gas off.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
If you find this Drumstick Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.