Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. You can cook drumstick curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick Curry:
- Use 4 pieces of drumsticks.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 1/2 cup of besan(gram flour).
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Drumstick Curry:
- Wash and clean the drumstick thoroughly. Chop off the top a bit and partially peel it with knife itself. Chop them into finger length pieces of equal size and use it in curries.
- Boil the drumstick pieces in a pressure cooker. After one whistle turn off the stove. Take it out once it cools down..
- Now heat a wok on medium heat and add some oil, add boiled drumsticks, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix with spatula..
- Now add some water, stir it for 5 minutes. Then add buttermilk. Leave it for another 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp of gram flour and mix it with spatula.. (drumsticks should not break while mixing).
- Add lemon juice, and red chilli powder again. Mix well.
- If it's thick you can add lil bit of water..
- It's ready drumsticks curry. You can have it with chapatis or rice. This tastes yum 😋..
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.