Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori chicken drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori chicken drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken drumstick recipe. You can have tandoori chicken drumstick using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori chicken drumstick:
- Prepare As required of Chicken drumsticks.
- Get 100 gm of curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mustard oul.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
Instructions to make Tandoori chicken drumstick:
- Clean and marinate chicken drumstick with lemon juice.
- Take curd.. Add all masalas.. Mustard oil.. Salt.. Ginger garlic paste.
- Add drumsticks in curd marination.. Leave for 30 mins.
- Take pan… Add oil.. Put marinated chicken drumsticks…
- Cover it and cook on low flame.. Till all water dries and chicken is tender soft.
- Finally roast it on flame for that beautiful black marks… And smoky flavour.
- Serve hot with salad and mint chutney.
If you find this Tandoori chicken drumstick recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.