Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. You can cook drumstick curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick curry:
- Use 8-10 of scraped drumstick.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of medium chopped onion.
- You need 3-4 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 1 tsp of jaggery (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Drumstick curry:
- Scrape 8-10 drumstick and put them in to the bowl..
- Heat oil in cooker over a medium flame. Add cumin seeds then add chopped onions. Let them become golden in colour..
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and let the onion saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes until they become mushy and separate the oil itself..
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder and also add garam masala..
- Now stir fry for few minutes..
- Now add drumstick and potatoes in it and add 1/2 cup of water and mix well..
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes and add salt as per taste and again cook it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now it is ready to serve. Add some Coriander leaves for garnish..
- Enjoy this curry with jeera rice or paratha or chapati..
If you find this Drumstick curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.