Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Drumstick potato subji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick potato subji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick potato subji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick potato subji recipe. To make drumstick potato subji you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick potato subji:
- Provide 100 gms of drumstick.
- Take 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion.
- Get 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of besan(gram flour).
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar or jaggery powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya jeera powder.
- Get as required of Garam masala.
Steps to make Drumstick potato subji:
- In a pressure cooker potato and drumstick boil for 2 whistles..
- In a pan add ghee and oil.when heat up add cumin seed when it crackles add asafotida.than add chopped onion. When onion turned into light brown then add garlic paste.also add turmeric powder..
- Beside that in a bowl prepared ba mixer of curd and besan.mix properly.and add half cup of water..
- Now in a pan add red chilli powder and dhaniya jeera powder..when oil release add mixer of besan..countiously stur this mixer..when one boil comes out than add salt and boiled drumstick and potato..cover it for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Lastly add some garam masala powder and garnish with coriander and desi ghee….
If you find this Drumstick potato subji recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.