Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick fish gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick fish gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick fish gravy recipe. To make drumstick fish gravy you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick fish gravy:
- Get 1 of small size drumstick.
- Prepare 5 of Onion medium.
- You need 50 gram of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 kg of fish (any kind of gravy fish).
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of Lemon size tamarind to soak in warm water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
Steps to make Drumstick fish gravy:
- In a pan add oil once it's hot add Jeera, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and once it's popping add chopped garlic and fry onian until the raw flavour of onian goes out then add curry leaves, green chilies 2 sliced and mix well once the onian colour changes add sliced tomatoes and mix well..
- Once the tomatoes are cooked and oil is splitting out add chopped drumstick,salt and mix well and cook for 10 min in low flame. In a bowl add tamrind water, pepper powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt mix well and add into the pan and cook for at least 20 minutes until the flavors are mixed well and cooked throughly..
- Once it's all cooked add the fishes into pan and cover with a lid for 10 min and add coriander leaves for flavour and it's ready to taste.
If you find this Drumstick fish gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.