Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stupped sweet potato drumstick recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stupped sweet potato drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupped sweet potato drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stupped sweet potato drumstick recipe. To cook stupped sweet potato drumstick you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stupped sweet potato drumstick:
- Get 3 of large sweet potato.
- Take of Seasonings, spices & garlic powder.
- Use of Scot bonnet, onion, green beans, carrot & green pepper.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Provide of Fresh tilapia fish.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Stupped sweet potato drumstick:
- Wash the sweet potato, in a pot add water & boil the potato for 20mins.Grind in a motar, add seasonings & spices,add grated onion & scot bonnet & mix thoroughly..
- Add salt & sun dry the tilapia fish after washing, fry & mesh it, add grated carrot, onion, chopped green beans & green pepper,add a little vegetable oil & fry in for about 5mins..
- Wash your hand, flatten the meshed sweet potato in your palm add the fish filling & close gently, make a drumstick shape & coat with flour. In a separate bowl break the eggs, whisk add seasonings, spices, garlic powder, grated onion & scotbonnet. Dio the drum stick in it, egg wash & coat with grinded golden morn..
- Dip fry at low heat & enjoy..
If you find this Stupped sweet potato drumstick recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.