Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Drumstick recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken drumstick recipe. To cook chicken drumstick you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Drumstick:
- Take 500 gms of chicken drumstick.
- Use For of marination:.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 sachet of any noodles masala.
- Prepare For of coating:.
- Use 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted oats.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of mixed herb.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Drumstick:
- Clean the chicken pieces then in a mixing bowl add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste, maggi masala and mix well then coat drumsticks in it and cover it and refrigerate overnight..
- In a mixing bowl take maida, cornflour, all dry masala mentioned mix well coat them in drumstick. Then dip one drumstick in water one at a time and again dip in coating powder and deep fry them cook in a medium heat and serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Drumstick recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.