Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. To cook drumstick curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick curry:
- You need 3 tbsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 2 of red dry chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Dry Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- Use 4 of Drumsticks.
- Use 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of Oil (Mustard/Refined).
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare as required of Fresh Coriander For Garnishing.
Steps to make Drumstick curry:
- Take Mustard,cumin,turmeric,Garlic,Dry Chillies,Chilli powder,Onion & Salt and Grind it into a paste.
- In a wok heat Oil and fry the potatoes till it's golden and keep it aside.Now put Cumin and Bay leaf in the oil and when the cumin spluttered add the paste in it and fry the Masala till the oil oozes out and then add the tomatoes and fry it until it's soft.
- Add 2 cups of water let it boil and then add drumsticks and fried potatoes simmer the Curry and let the flavors develop.Your Drumsticks Curry is ready. Serve hot and garnish it with fresh coriander.
If you find this Drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.