Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy drumstick recipe. You can cook crispy drumstick using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy drumstick:
- Provide 6 of tender drumstick.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chickpea flour/besan.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Crispy drumstick:
- Cut the drumsticks in the size you desire. Peel off a little bit while cutting it..
- Heat up just enough water you will need to boil drumsticks. Add 1/2 tsp salt in boiling water..
- When water starts boiling add drumsticks and boil for 3 minutes, this will soften the outer side slightly..
- Drain the water completely, save the water to use in dal or soups..
- In a bowl put boiled drumsticks and all the dry ingredients except besan, use a spoon or toss it. Then add ginger garlic paste, mix it well..
- Add lemon juice, this will moist the drumsticks. Now add besan, stir until there is no dry besan remaining..
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes atleast..
- In a pan heat up 2 tbsp oil, add drumstick pieces one by one and fry on low-medium by turning in between until drumsticks are cooked and gets the desired colour. Serve hot..
If you find this Crispy drumstick recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.