Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Drumstick Masala Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Masala Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Masala Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick masala fry recipe. You can cook drumstick masala fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick Masala Fry:
- Provide 250 gm of drumsticks.
- Take 1 of potato peeled & cut into thick slices.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Drumstick Masala Fry:
- To begin with cut the drumsticks into 2 1/2" pieces and scrape off the skin lightly. Wash them under running water..
- Place the drumstick pieces together with the potato slices on a cooking pot with some water. Add in a pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Bring it to a boil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until the drumsticks & potatoes are cooked through. Make sure they are not too soft. Turn off the flame and remove them from the pot..
- Marinate them with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat a Tawa. Sprinkle oil all over. Gently place the drumstick pieces and potato slices on it. Shallow fry them on a low flame until golden brown..
- Now drumstick masala fry is ready to be served hot with lunch as a side dish..
If you find this Drumstick Masala Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.