Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball Sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. To make meatball sub you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Sub:
- Take 1 box of meatballs (64 total).
- Use 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Get .5 tsp of minced garlic (purchased jar).
- Provide 4 oz of minced white onion.
- Take 14 oz of can of tomatoes, with juices.
- Use 14-16 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can of tomato paste.
- You need of Generous dashes of Italian seasoning.
- Provide to taste of Pepper,.
- Take 8 of sub or panini buns.
- Use of Grated mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Meatball Sub:
- Read the instructions for cooking the meatballs and prepare them accordingly..
- While the meatballs are cooking, place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Put in your olive oil, onions, and garlic, and stir for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Wipe the tops of all cans and combine the tomatoes, sauce, and paste in the pot. Use a long wooden spoon to scoop under and bring the sauce to the top, like a gentle toss. Season with Italian herbs and black pepper..
- When the meatballs are done, add them to the sauce and do the tossing motion until coated..
- Prepare your bread by cutting it almost all the way through. Scoop 5-8 meatballs inside each one, add a spoonful of sauce using a soup ladle, and sprinkle on the cheese. Turn on your oven's broiler and broil your sandwiches for 2 minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt. Don't leave the oven at this part..
- Remove your masterpieces from the oven and plate them with a side salad or crudites..
If you find this Meatball Sub recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.