Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my cherry, greek yogurt smoothie with chia seeds 👌 recipe. You can have my cherry, greek yogurt smoothie with chia seeds 👌 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌:
- Use 200 g of Frozen Cherries.
- Use 5 tbls of Authentic thick Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Sugar (Optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of the yogurt for the finish.
Instructions to make My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌:
- Blend the frozen Cherries on the ice setting and turn on until the frozen cherries are all broken down..
- Add the sugar and two tbls of greek yogurt and turn on to smoothie setting. For 30 secounds.
- Next add another two tbls yogurt and using a plastic spatular scrape down the inside get most of the yogurt off the sides inside. Then blend for a nther minute. With the ice cherries melted gives enough liquid so you can pour into a glass..
- Makes 1/2 Pint add a tsp thick yogurt in the middle and then add the chia seeds as much as you like..
If you find this My Cherry, Greek Yogurt Smoothie with Chia Seeds 👌 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.