Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatball Sub recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. To cook meatball sub you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub:
- You need 1 lb of NY strip or boneless steak ground by butcher.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic- crushed.
- You need 1 each of Shallot – minced.
- Take 1 each of Egg.
- Use 3 slice of Italian bread soaked in milk.
- Get 1 cup of Parmesan cheese -shredded.
- Take 1 cup of Ricotta.
- Take 1 bunch of Basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get of marinara.
- Provide 28 oz of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Take 1 each of Shallot – minced.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 bunch of Basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh oregano.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub:
- Set oven for 375°F. Put together all ingredients for meatballs. Mix by hand until fully incorporated in large bowl. Makes small balls. Place them on cookie sheet with wiped olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes..
- In a large pot Sauté garlic and shallot in olive oil. Crush can of tomatoes and add. Add salt and pepper. Let cook for 10 minutes. Add basil and oregano..
- Carefully add meatballs into sauce. Dress hoagie roll with sauce and meat balls. Cheese if you like. Bon Apetit!!.
If you find this Meatball Sub recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.