Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the lights. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn's meatball sub recipe. You can have dawn's meatball sub using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Get 2 lb of Ground beef, but I use ground round..
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, might need a little more.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Jumbo egg.
- Get 1/3 of Milk, also you might need more.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of Weber's Roastes Garlic &Herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 jar of of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 packages of Pepperidge Farm whole wheat hoagie rolls.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Mix and mash first 6 ingredients together..
- Shape into 1inch balls..
- Brown in a pan on medium high heat til lighty brown. Don't worry about cooking all the way through..
- When all are done, add them to a large sauce pot and cover with you spaghetti sauce..
- Cook on medium heat til starts to boil. Then turn down and simmer for 2 1/2hrs or when meatballs are cooked all the way through, cooking time can vary with each stove. Keep stirred, but be careful not to break meatballs apart..
- When done, place about 3 or 4 meatballs in hoagie roll, top with mozzarella cheese. Place under broiler for a few sec to melt cheese. Be careful and watch closely so it doesn't burn..
- When done, let set for a few minutes to cool. Eat and enjoy.
If you find this Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.