Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Sub Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub casserole recipe. To cook meatball sub casserole you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Provide 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of green bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Italian or French bread, sliced into 1 inch thick slices.
- Take 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Prepare 28 oz of jar spaghetti sauce, or homemade sauce if you prefer.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine onions, bell peppers, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese..
- Add beef and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on a rack on a shallow baking sheet with sides. ( I use cookie sheet ).
- Bake at 400°F until no longer pink in the middle. Usually 15 to 20 minutes..
- Reduce oven to 350°F..
- In a 9×13 ungreased baking dish, arrange the bread slices in a single layer..
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and black pepper..
- Spread evenly over bread slices and top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese . I like using both mozzarella and parmesan cheese together..
- Combine spaghetti sauce, garlic and water, Add meatballs. Stir well to coat meatballs well..
- Pour over bread and cheese mixture evenly. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through..
- If your in a hurry, you can also use the frozen meatballs, thawed to save time. I like using marinara sauce also in place of spaghetti sauce. Good either way..
- I grill up the leftover bread to use to soak up all the sauce :).
If you find this Meatball Sub Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.