Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. To make meatball sub you only need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball sub:
- Prepare 300 g of Lean Minced Beef,.
- Provide 1/2 of of 1ft French Roll.
- Provide 1 of whisked egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of Panko Breadcrumbs,.
- Take of Canned Crushed Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of small white onion, grated.
- You need 3 of small garlic gloves, grated.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Tomato purée,.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil,.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmigiano,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Freshly chopped parsley,.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli powder,.
- Use of to taste, Salt.
- You need of to taste, Black Pepper.
Steps to make Meatball sub:
- Preheat oven at 160 dc.
- In a bowl combine mince, whisked egg, breadcrumbs, grated onion, grated garlic, 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chilli powder, salt and black pepper..
- Using clean hands, mix the ingredients of the bowl together making sure they are well incorporated into the mince..
- Roll your mixed minced into 1 inch balls or smaller. (you want to get at least 8 balls)..
- Once all the mince is rolled into balls, place them onto a lightly oiled oven tray and place the tray into the oven..
- Increase the heat to 190 dc and bake the meatballls for 20 minutes, turning half way..
- While the meatballs are baking….
- In a small saucepan, heat 1tbsp of olive oil and pour in the crushed tomatoes..
- Add tomato purée, 1/4 cup water, lightly salt and black pepper. Stir and cover the saucepan and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Remove the lid from the saucepan and stir, add baked meatballs, 1 tsp of chopped parsley and allow to simmer with the lid off for 5 minutes before removing from the heat..
- Cut the roll open at the top and place in the oven for 3 minutes at 170 dc..
- Fill the roll with the meatball sauce and top with cheese..
- Place the filled sub back into the oven for 1 minute or until the cheese has melted..
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Your Meatball Sub is ready ! Enjoy and don't forget to fake it, snap it and tag or hashtag @fakeawaylagos to get your sub featured :).
If you find this Meatball sub recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.