Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball sub bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball sub bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub bake recipe. To make meatball sub bake you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball sub bake:
- Take 1 package of store-bought biscuits.
- Provide 1 of large bag frozen meatballs.
- You need 2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Meatball sub bake:
- Preheat over to 375 and spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Cut biscuits into small pieces and layer into baking dish. Par bake the biscuits for about 6 minutes(thanks Laura for the tip).
- Spread 1 jar of spaghetti sauce over biscuits.
- Layer meatballs on top of sauce.
- Spread 2nd jar of spaghetti sauce over the meatballs.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the entire dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked.
If you find this Meatball sub bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.