Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatball sub casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball sub casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball sub casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub casserole recipe. You can cook meatball sub casserole using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball sub casserole:
- Provide 1 loaf of Italian bread.
- Use 1 lb of thawed fully cooked frozen meatballs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 of 8oz block softened cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 of 26oz jar of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Meatball sub casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- slice bread loaf into 1inch slices. I usually do 5-6 slices depending on width of loaf..
- If you want your casserole bread base firm, then lightly toast them directly on the preheated oven rack..(i prefer/recommend doing this).
- place bread into bottom of lightly greased casserole pan..
- mix seasonings, cream cheese, and mayonnaise together. Make sure to mix very well..
- spread mixture over bread evenly..
- sprinkle 1/2 of mozzarella over mixture..
- mix sauce, meatballs and water together.
- pour on top of casserole evenly.
- sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- bake 30-35 minutes until bubbly and thoroughly heated..
- taken from "gooseberry farms 101 cozy casseroles".
If you find this Meatball sub casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.