Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon tostadas recipe. To cook chicken bacon tostadas you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Bacon Tostadas:
- Get 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Take 1 cup of diced baby spinach leaves.
- You need 2 of strips of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 10 oz of can of enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 of lime (juiced).
- Provide 4 of flour or corn tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Provide 4 of habeneros, finely diced (optional but recommended).
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Tostadas:
- Prepare chickpeas by soaking them overnight in water. Then once they are ready boil them for about 8 minutes or until ready. You can add them whole or make a hummus type spread..
- Juice the lime or you can cheat and use lime juice in the little plastic squeeze bottle. Add this juice to your chicken along with the onion powder..
- I like to slice the chicken before I cook it so that there is more surface area for the seasonings. Then cook on medium heat in a skillet..
- Cook the bacon about 2/3 of the way as you will finish off the dish in the oven which you will preheat to 420°F. Slice the strips of bacon in to thin strips..
- Spread the enchilada sauce on the tortillas and sprinkle some cheese on it. I added cooked chickpeas (whole). Then add chicken, bacon and some more cheese..
- Bake in oven until cheese is thoroughly melted and tortillas become slightly crispy, 8-10 minutes..
- Dice up the baby spinach and throw on top after baking along with another drizzle of lime juice..
- Dish turned out nice but next time I will be throwing some diced habaneros in the mix. Just didn't think about it until I realized something was missing while eating it..
If you find this Chicken Bacon Tostadas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.