Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tostitos Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tostitos Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tostitos guacamole recipe. To make tostitos guacamole you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tostitos Guacamole:
- Provide 2 of ripe avocados.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, cut into small cubes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 of tomatoes, cut into small cubes (choose tomatoes that are really ripe and red.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt or according to taste.
- Provide 2 of tbspchopped cilantro.
- Get pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or according to taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of tostitos chips.
- Use of cherry tomatoes for the garnish.
Instructions to make Tostitos Guacamole:
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado, lime juice, and salt..
- Add the onions, garlic, chopped cilantro and tomatoes. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Place the guacamole in the tostitos chips. Top with sliced tomatoes..
- Serve immediately. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t serve it immediately, cover the guacamole with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour..
If you find this Tostitos Guacamole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.