Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe. You can cook chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats:
- Provide 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1 cup of almond milk or milk (I used milk).
- Use 4 tablespoons of maple syrup (I used regular syrup).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar (only if using regular syrup).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
Steps to make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats:
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries in Mason jar.
- Cut strawberries into bite-size pieces in place on top of oats add lid (I saved some mini chocolate chips for the top with the strawberries).
- Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- The next day pics.
- Do not microwave, eat cold.This recipe is for one jar only, I made 2 jars as you see so it was doubled (one is for myself and the other one is for my brother).
If you find this Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.