Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Refried Been Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refried Been Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Been Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refried been enchiladas recipe. To cook refried been enchiladas you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Refried Been Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 can of crm of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Get 8 of flour tortilla shells.
Steps to make Refried Been Enchiladas:
- In a bowl combine tomato soup, crm of mushroom soup and enchilada sauce..
- Wisk together until smooth..
- Heat up refried beans in a bowl in microwave 1 min..
- Spread thin layer of beans on tortilla shells. Spread small amount of red sauce on top of beans..
- Roll up and put in a pan..
- Spread rest of sauce over shells. Cook on 350 degrees for 45 mins. Cover with foil..
If you find this Refried Been Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.