Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini Tostadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini tostadas recipe. To make mini tostadas you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Tostadas:
- Prepare 12 of readymade corn tostadas.
- You need as needed of ice-berg lettuce leaves,cut into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
- Prepare as needed of sprigs of fresh parsley.
- Provide of For salsa.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 1 of medium green capsicum chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium red capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 of medium yellow capsicum chopped.
- Provide 50 gm of cottage cheese, cut into small pieces.
- Provide as needed of black pepper corns crushed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mini Tostadas:
- For the salsa,roast the corn in a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Add the olive oil and onion,saute till translucent.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.Set aside to cool.
- Place the capsicums and cottage cheese in a separate bowl.
- Add the crushed peppercorns, chopped coriander,salt and lemon juice,mix well.
- Add the sauted corn and onions.Adjust salt and toss to mix.
- To assemble, place the lettuce leaf on a plate and place a piece of lettuce leaf on each..
- Spoon some salsa on each tostada.
- Garnish with pomegranate kernels and parsley sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Mini Tostadas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.